Monday, August 29, 2011

Jesus Is Real

I am blogging for the first time. I've been praying for a way to reach people about Christ and this is where I ended up. I've tried Twitter, Facebook, even built a website thru Yahoo Small Business, but I have faith this is going to be the way God wants me to go.
I am just a nobody that wants to reach anybody I can about our Savior Jesus Christ. I know there are a lot of people who do not believe in Him. But, how can you not believe in a "book" written thousands of years ago with prophecies coming true today? I believe most people who do not believe in God have never even read a Bible. And, if you are reading this and you are one of those nonbelievers who laughs at us believers, its ok, we knew you were going to be here, Jesus told us about you. Therefore we Christians are prepared for people like you.
I am not a Bible scholar. I went to a Christian school for 10 years. Have spent countless hours in church over the years. God has been part of my life since the day I was born. I will not say how long that is, but its quite a while :) 
I personally do not like to do a lot of reading so I will be keeping my blogs short and to the point. 
For this one, I will just say that God is real, Jesus is His Son, and He did die on the cross for your sins. People ask me a lot if God is real why do so many bad things happen. They have not read the Bible. God, and us, have an enemy, his name is Satan. He loves death and destruction. He is not omnipresent like God, but he has a whole lot of demons working for him. I believe they are the angels that were kicked out of Heaven with him when he tried to take over Heaven. The Bible says 10,000 times 10,000 times thousands of thousands of angels are in Heaven. So if one-third of the angels were kicked out of Heaven, that would be a lot. A lot to rule the world with evil & destruction. And, you have to consider, people have a mind of their own. God gave us a mind with free will to choose to believe or not believe in Him. Who do you think are doing the killing and the raping, and the rioting and the looting? I'm guessing the ones who do not believe in God. What do you think?
I said short and to the point so I'm going to end this one here. But I will be back soon. Very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment