Tuesday, August 30, 2011

They Hated Him First

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
Right now at this moment I'm being attacked on Twitter by a nonbeliever. He just came out of nowhere asking me why, if God is so caring, He doesnt bless everybody. And why did God make Hindus, Muslims & Atheists. And there are thousands of gods that people worship....
What this kid does not understand is that Jesus warned us a very long time ago that there would be people like him. People who hate us for our beliefs. People who try to bring us to wrath. It actually makes me smile when Atheists or Muslims come at me about God because it shows that I show myself as a Christian, that I must be doing something right according to the Lord, or they would not be calling me out and trying to argue that God is not real. I feel blessed that this kid is trying to argue with me, a true believer in God who wants to do His will & everything I can to reach people about Him.
Once again, short & to the point. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment